Personalised Ceremonial Shovels with Your Own Logo
Publicity Promotional Products offers custom engraved and printed ceremonial shovels that can be adorned with your brand’s logo. These ground-breaking shovels are available in gold and silver, and are a fantastic way to make a memorable impression.Read More
If you are planning a groundbreaking event, custom ceremonial shovels can add an extra touch of elegance and prestige to your ceremony.
Here are some additional points to consider:
- Ceremonial shovels are not only functional but also serve as a keepsake for your guests to remember the event.
- Personalised shovels can be engraved with the date and location of the event, making them even more special.
- In addition to shovels, you can also consider custom hard hats, vests, or other construction-themed items to give out as souvenirs.
- If you are hosting a large event, consider ordering shovels in bulk to save on costs.
- Don’t forget to plan a photo opportunity for your guests to pose with the shovels and commemorate the occasion.
What are ceremonial shovels?
Ceremonial shovels are specially designed shovels that are used in groundbreaking ceremonies to signify the beginning of a significant event such as a construction project. These shovels are often made of metal, with a polished finish and a decorative handle, and are typically engraved with the details of the project and the names of the participants.
Here are some interesting facts about ceremonial shovels:
- They are also known as “golden shovels” because they are often gold-plated or painted gold for added significance and symbolism.
- The tradition of using a ceremonial shovel in groundbreaking ceremonies dates back to ancient times, when people believed that burying a coin or other object in the ground would bring good luck and ensure the success of the project.
- Some ceremonial shovels are so ornate and expensive that they are kept as mementos by the participants rather than being used for actual digging.
- In recent years, there has been a trend towards using eco-friendly shovels made from sustainable materials like bamboo or recycled plastic for groundbreaking ceremonies. These shovels are not only more environmentally friendly, but also serve as a symbol of the project’s commitment to sustainability.